Tuesday, 11 November 2014

13 things I want to do before I turn 13.

Here are a list of things i want to do before i turn 13 this December.

1) Start a blog. (I can now officially tick this of my list.)

2) Actually watch the titanic the whole way through

3) Watch the little mermaid for the first time.

4) Write a story

5) Learn and execute a hip-hop dance  routine.

6)Learn to dance ( I should probably do this before number 5)

7) Write 10 poems

8) Stop being so awkward (That’s probably not going to happen)

9) Make 10 people laugh or smile in a day.

10) Re -watch mean girls

11) Find a unicorn

12) Walk into class with a snapback on my head and only respond to people's questions in a rap.
Example-  If a teacher would ask :"Anyone know what homeostasis is."
 I would respond with "Homeostasis is my home body homie, homeostasis is my home body homie and he controls all my body regulations for me. word to your hypothalamus." I may or may not have done this before. OK maybe I've done it a couple of times.

13 Throw a pen at someone’s head if they forget their pen the whole week  and then yell “oh look it’s raining pens, maybe you should get a bucket.”
(This ones on the list because it made me laugh and it's probably something I would do.)

Comment down below any other things I should do or tell me if you've done any of these things.
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment