Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Believing in yourself.

It's easy to say that you can't do something or you don't understand something. It's easy because it's so much more simple than trying.I feel as if many people say it on a daily basis and recently it's become an excuse. I can't, now means I don't want to and I don't understand,means I don't care. I'll admit, I have used these phrases a lot in my lifetime. They were the excuses that I would use if I was too tired or couldn't be bothered to do something. But all of a sudden something changed.

 I realized these phrases were limiting my potential, I wasn't giving a 100 percent because I had an excuse. An excuse to sit around and do nothing about the things i wasn't as good at. I had never really tried asking for help but then once I came to high school I knew that I had to. You see in high school if you don't ask for help no ones going to know your struggling and they won't help. Asking for guidance isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of strength.A sign that your able to admit  the things your not as good as and improve on them. Instead of providing an excuse provide a question. Ask. Don't accept the fact that you might not be able to do something because you can do it.Believe in yourself. It's not the easiest thing when there may be people around you putting you down but if your able to focus on the goal you want to achieve, nothing can penetrate that focus and determination.

Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.
A quote by Chantal Sutherland.



4 comments:

  1. I love this post so much! It's so inspiring :)

    arushee | unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little boost of confidence!! It really does motivate people, so thanks for writing it! You know, they say anyone can do anything with hard work and dedication. New follower xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following. I think it's important that people should believe in themselves and never give up especially in today's society.
      Would you like to take part in my 2015 project? I would love your help.The project revolves around being happy.

      Delete