Pages

Sunday, 23 November 2014

British book challenge.

I've never really heard of this challenge till today but when I did I was ecstatic. I love reading but I never get the chance to.Well that's a lie, I do get the chance ,I just spend it procrastinating.
But next year i'm determined to start reading more and part taking in this challenge will act as my motivation.

What books am I hoping to read and review?
So far I have only got 5. I never realized how hard it was to come up with 12  books.

1-Harry Potter by Jk Rowling ( hopefully the whole series) I know how bad this sounds,"i've never read a Harry Potter book"but i'm going to change that.

2- Before i go to sleep by SJ Watson

3-Noughts and crosses by Malorie Blackman

4- Northern Lights by Philip Pullman

5- Angus,thongs and full frontal snogging by Louise Rennison

Go check out any details here.

7 comments:

  1. Have you really never read any Harry Potter? I'm pretty shocked! You've already got an amazing line-up of books ... Love HP and Noughts and Crosses and Northern Lights. And Louise Rennison is such a comic genius. Good luck with the challenge and thank you so much for taking part :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can't wait for the challenge to start.I'll see if i can get anyone at my school to join in. I wasn't really into books about magic but a lot of people have told me that it's a lot more than just wizards and magic so i thought i'd read them.

      Delete
    2. I have joined in the challenge as well Stella so I guess we can report back to each other about the books we have read.

      Delete
    3. That would be great. We are now officially reading buddies.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to this challenge. I read Noughts & Crosses this year and enjoyed it.

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Joy. I can't wait to start the challenge.

      Delete