Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Christmas poem.

Christmas is soon coming up. I'm so excited, what about you?There are 28 days 7 hours and twenty-five minutes till Christmas. Not that i'm counting.So to get into the festive mood, I wrote a poem. I wrote it during school in preparation for our Christmas assembly but thought I would share it. Comment if I should post more leading up to Christmas.

A glorious green- A short poem.

 Green and tall,
I'm feeling small,
Staring down the empty hall.
Across me stands a large green figure,
Clothed in gold tinsel,
and covered with glitter.
It smiles at me,
And I can see,
This Christmas time will be filled with glee.

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh I like your poem!
    I'm so excited for Christmas. like you don't even know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for Christmas as well. Thank you for liking my poem,I had fun writing it.

      Delete