Pages

Monday, 24 November 2014

Project H -Help needed.

I need elves! Where are my elves? Elves!
I'm back with an update on project H. I've realized that coming up with 365 different ways to make people happy is quite hard. I have 20 ideas so far and in order to reach 365 tasks I will need 345 more. That's a lot of ideas to come up with. So i have decided that i can either keep this idea or change it up a little.
Instead of 365 daily tasks how about 1 main monthly task and shorter weekly ones?, which would give you more time to complete the tasks.I would love to know your thoughts on this change, and if you like it or not.

Tell me 5 things that make you happy,( it could be anything and 3 things that you think would make others happy.

So spread the word to anyone you know and ask if they want to take part.
Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I am participating in Project H! Are you going to be posting your ideas so far? I can try to come up with some ideas if you would like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Im posting them at the end of the month hopefully. I would love your help with ideas. I'm still stuck at 20 ideas.

      Delete
  2. Our class ideas are 1. Let someone know they are doing a really good job. 2. Wash the dishes or sweep the floor. 3. Send a thank you note. 4. Watch Kid President videos on youtube. 5. Take someones dog for a much needed walk. 6. Call grandma or other adult to just say hi and talk. 7. Post a funny or happy picture or story on social network. 8. Pay for the toll, coffee or small purchase of the person behind you. 9. Volunteer in your community. 10. Listen and smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll be sure to include a lot of these ideas in the project. I loved number 4.

      Delete