Monday, 10 November 2014

The time I thought I would start a blog.

Spontaneous- adjective
Performed or occurring as a result of a sudden impulse or inclination and without premeditation or external stimulus. So I guess you could call this spontaneous right?Have you ever had one of those moments where you’re like: I could climb a mountain, I could join a choir or even I could eat a snake. (If that’s what you’re in to then that’s great).  I've just had one of these moments. Not about the snake thing obviously but about starting a blog. This blog to be exact.
Since I'll soon be turning 13 i thought i might try something different. Something  to do in my spare time in order to get a kick out of it. Something criminal- I’m joking . I’m not going to go around stealing cars or raiding shops anytime soon . But i might just try and be a little more out of the ordinary. Maybe today I'll approach a random person , hand them a rose and then walk away like a boss. Who knows I might just  do it dressed up like a unicorn. That probably sounded strange and It's probably also not going to happen because I’m not that confident.
But I am confident enough to start a blog and let my thoughts be heard through the medium of writing. This blog will consist of my inner most thoughts, stories, poems, advice (yes i am Yoda if you were wondering) and the occasional rant. it really depends on whats going on in my life. So if you want join me  on my journey to find who i am and discover my strengths and blah blah blah. You may.Thanks for reading.

 A random conversation i just thought of.
 Me :Umm excuse me. I really don’t appreciate you talking about unicorns without there consent. 
Random person:Why?
Me: Because i am one,duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment