Saturday, 27 December 2014

2014-2015.Evaluating the previous year.

 I walked among the rows of fluttering flowers; growing further away from the frost covered petals into an abundance of dew covered daisies. Leaving the past behind was something that I had never been good at but as I walked through the meadow I felt the memories ease away. With every footstep I journeyed into an uncertain destiny and unlocked the gates to possible futures that I had never known existed.
  
Is it just me who feels like time has gone too quick? 2014 went by a lot faster than I had previously predicted and it's left me questioning if 2015 will go the exact same way. So how was your year?
Here's an outline of mine.
This year....

*I took part in the solutions for the planet project with a few of my friends.
*I finally started a blog.
*I choreographed a dance.( Not a very good one but hey I tried.)
*I started getting more interested in poetry.
*I began to read more.
*I created a yearly project.
*I discovered blogs by kids and made a ton of new friends.
*I wrote a song. Check out what I have so far.

What are you most excited for next year?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a pretty productive year ;) I'm most excited for another year to grow up and improve life.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems productive but when you add up all the hours of procrastination and laziness they cancel each other out. Anyway, I hope you have an amazing year and you create so many new memories.

      Delete
  2. You seemed to have tried a lot of things this year. I hope that you achieve even more in 2015 :)

    -Kathie K
    http://climbingthroughtomorrow.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm hoping so too. I hope you have an amazing new year.

      Delete