Pages

Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas everyone.

It's Christmas!!!.......well almost. It's Christmas Eve and as a little gift to all the elves out there I am going to be giving you guys a little story. A six word story.

I'm a child of the snow.

Beautiful right? The only problem is there's no dang snow. Christmas will always be Christmas without snow but I can't help but feel like something is missing. I'm still hoping that miraculously it's going to start snowing any time now. I'll run out the door wearing my pajamas, flaunting my morning Afro as I play in the snow. All will be well.

But onto the real purpose of this post. I wanted to thank you all for reading my posts. I wish you a very merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas then I wish you lots of joy and an amazing week. Have fun and enjoy the beauty that this festive time possesses.

( And as she closes her computer, she stares through the window with tear stained eyes and asks the world. "Why won't it snow?")
Byeeee.
                                                                     Oh Santa.

Not mine.
                                                                        



8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, too. :)

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I agree..I'm so desperate for it to snow. But, it's this year it's too warm for that. I don't like global warming:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like global warming either. I've resorted to cutting pieces of paper up and pretending that it's snowing. Lol

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas~

    I'd love some snow in the west coast please.

    Vanshi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If only we could order snow. * Pops open a new tab and searches amazon*

      Delete
  4. "( And as she closes her computer, she stares through the window with tear stained eyes and asks the world. "Why won't it snow?")" HAHAHAHAHHAHA #dead.

    I wish it would snow in texas like, c'mon now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you. Hopefully it'll snow next year.

      Delete