Hello dear reader. I was recently nominated by the amazing Candence from Words Passing You By for this award and I wanted to say a huge thank you.
So without a further ado, here are my answers.
1. When was the last time you laughed and why?
I think it was today when my friend started making a beat and I wrote a song to go with it. The song basically only consisted of the word Yoda over and over again, which apparently is weird. When I turned around all I could see was a row of really confused faces, and that made me laugh.
2. Do you put songs on repeat when you write?
All the time. My favorite one to put on repeat is Photograph by Ed Sheeran.
3. What is the weather like outside?
Windy and really really cold.
4. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
Find a unicorn....wait what? I'm not sure, maybe a quiet and peaceful stroll outside if the weather was good.
5. What is your current favorite anything right now? (song, quote, book, movie, etc???)
My favorite TV programme, which is coming back with some new episodes, is The Flash and I think I'm obsessed.
6. What makes your heart soar?
Food. The little things; that incredibly cute dog that came up to me on my way to school. Life's beauty, hidden in the trees and the clouds and the smiles that people wear.
7. What is your favorite picture at the moment?
Me and my friends took this picture yesterday, As you can see I'm in the middle looking all smart in my tie. ( Me trying to be funny yet again)
8. Bible verse you always go back to?
9. Favorite kind of ice cream?
Vanilla because I'm basic like that.
10. What is something you're really excited for?
I'm going into year 9 soon and I'm so pumped for a new year of amazing opportunities and I'll finally be taking all the lessons I enjoy.
Who do I nominate?
I'm not sure if these people have been already nominated.
So what are my questions:
1. Who is your celebrity crush?
2. Where do you find the most comfort during the day?
3. Do you like unicorns? ( I had to ok, it's an obsession.)
4. What is your best childhood memory?
5. What is your favorite song?
6. What is/was your favorite school subject?
7.What would be your perfect day?
8.If you were to write a book what would it be about?
9.What is your favorite joke?
10.Have you ever solved a Rubik's cube and how long did it take you?
You can answer these questions as well and link it below, I hope you enjoy answering these questions.