Pages

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Awards and complete randomness

Hello dear reader. I was recently nominated by the amazing Candence from Words Passing You By for this award and I wanted to say a huge thank you.
So without a further ado, here are my answers.

1. When was the last time you laughed and why?
I think it was today when my friend started making a beat and I wrote a song to go with it. The song basically only consisted of the word Yoda over and over again, which apparently is weird. When I turned around all I could see was a row of really confused faces, and that made me laugh.

2. Do you put songs on repeat when you write?
All the time. My favorite one to put on repeat is Photograph by Ed Sheeran.

3. What is the weather like outside?
Windy and really really cold. 

4. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
Find a unicorn....wait what? I'm not sure, maybe a quiet and peaceful stroll outside if the weather was good.

5. What is your current favorite anything right now? (song, quote, book, movie, etc???)
My favorite TV programme, which is coming back with some new episodes, is The Flash and I think I'm obsessed.

6. What makes your heart soar?
Food. The little things; that incredibly cute dog that came up to me on my way to school. Life's beauty, hidden in the trees and the clouds and the smiles that people wear.

7. What is your favorite picture at the moment?
This one
wallpaper-kid.com

Me and my friends took this picture yesterday,  As you can see I'm in the middle looking all smart in my tie. ( Me trying to be funny yet again)

8. Bible verse you always go back to?

not mine.


9. Favorite kind of ice cream?
Vanilla because I'm basic like that. 

10. What is something you're really excited for?
I'm going into year 9 soon and I'm so pumped for a new year of amazing opportunities and I'll finally be taking all the lessons I enjoy.

Who do I nominate?
I'm not sure if these people have been already nominated.


So what are my questions:

1. Who is your celebrity crush?
2. Where do you find the most comfort during the day?
3. Do you like unicorns? ( I had to ok, it's an obsession.)
4. What is your best childhood memory?
5. What is your favorite song?
6. What is/was your favorite school subject?
7.What would be your perfect day?
8.If you were to write a book what would it be about?
9.What is your favorite joke?
10.Have you ever solved a Rubik's cube and how long did it take you?

You can answer these questions as well and link it below, I hope you enjoy answering these questions.




22 comments:

  1. You watch The Flash :D
    it returns next week I'm so excited :D
    Do you also watch Arrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited as well, I can't wait for it to start. I watched arrow for a long while but I stopped for a while and now I'm obsessed again. I loved the flash vs arrow episode.

      Delete
  2. Great answers! I love that pic with the fingers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The picture is one of my favorites.

      Delete
  3. I love all of this. Eeee. Your answers make me happy, Stella girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee. Thank you for such a lovely comment Candence.

      Delete
  4. If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple. (:
    Told you I would check you out. Thank you so much for filling out my survey!
    I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm laughing so hard right now, I must use that pick up line lol. Thank you for checking out my blog :) I enjoyed filling out your survey. I think you have an amazing blog.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for nominating me!! I'm working on it now!

    -Amelie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. I'm excited to see your answers.

      Delete
    2. So, sorry, how does it work? (my first award nomination!)

      ~Amelie

      Delete
    3. 1.) Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their blog in your post.
      2.) Post the award's logo on your blog.
      3.) Answer the ten question asked by the nominator.
      4.) Nominate ten bloggers for the award.
      5.) Ask your nominees ten questions.

      Delete
    4. Thank you!! Do the blogs I nominate have to do it, and do the blogs I nominate have to be blogger blogs or can they be wordpress as well? And is their a deadline to post my answers etc.? When is the winner announced? IS THERE a winner? Sorry for all the questions!

      Delete
    5. I don't think there's a winner and I'm pretty sure you can nominate anyone with a blog on any of the blogging platforms. There's no deadline so you can take your time and you can choose to do it or not.

      Delete
  6. I'm excited for this! You posed good questions, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm excited to see your answers :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much! It means a lot that you nominated me :) I'll try to do this, but I am so behind on awards that I'm not sure if I'll be able to any time soon. Thanks again though, I really appreciate it!
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. It's totally fine, do it whenever you have the time.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for much for nominating me. I'll try to get this done soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh thanks for the nomination!! :)

    ReplyDelete