Sunday, 18 January 2015

Infinity dreams award


Hi people. So today I'm going to be answering some questions,coming up with some questions and giving you some more information about me. I want to thank Another teen on the web for nominating me and for coming up with some brilliant questions. So here we go.

The rules
Thank and Follow the bog that nominated you
Tell us 11 facts about you
Answers the questions that were set up for you
Nominate 11 and make questions for them

11 facts about me
1. I am a really awkward person.
2. I have an obsession with unicorns.
3. I'm never happy until I get a 100% on a test
4. I once cried because I got in trouble at school.( the sad thing about this was that I was 12)
5. I always nod my head in class if I understand something.
6. I talk to myself.
7. I procrastinate way too much.
8. I really don't love KFC as much as I make out that I do.
9. I can't dance at all.
10. I write with my right hand.
11. I'm always losing my phone.

The questions I was asked
Who is your celebrity crush?
 Grant Gustin, he seems like a really funny guy and come on he's adorable.
Fruit or vegetables?
Friut.
Your top 3 favourite blogs?
The pressure is so real.Umm...no can't do it.
What is one talent you wish you had?
I wish I could sing.
What is your favourite food?
Chicken.
If you could choose you last ever sentence what would it be?
Shout out to all my haters for making my life a success. Lol. No. I'd say- You must live your life to the fullest, for living makes use of existence and we exist to aid our world. So deep I know.
Facebook, twitter or instagram?
None of them. I'm joking, probably twitter if I had one.
If you were stranded on a desert island who would you want it to be?
Jason Derulo, so he could sing to me all day every day.
What is/was your favourite subject at school?
English....is what you might think I'll say but really it would have to be maths.
What is/was your least favourite subject at school?
Art and or Design Technology. No-one seems to get how horrible my drawing skills are.
Most embarrassing moment of your life ever?
There are so many. I'm not even lying. Maybe the time I was at the bus stop and I thought I had seen my old friend from primary school. So I started waving and smiling like a maniac only to realize that when she came over it actually wasn't her. She looked so freaked out. There are a lot more embarrassing moments which I will probably do a post on.

My eleven nominations and their questions?

(Almost) Completely Mad
 Words Passing You By
 Life as a Young Lady
 Luvely Little Lulladoll
Lynde Avenue | A New England Lifestyle Blog
Self Known 
Simply Scribbles
Peppermint Cat 
Squishingly
 Urban Foot Print

1. Have you ever stayed up all night?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. What is your favorite word?
4. What word do you hate the most?
5.Favorite super hero?
6.Have you ever been stung by a bee?
7.Your worst pet peeve?
8.Favorite TV show when you were a child?
9.Favorite day of the week?
10. Can you cut shapes?
11.Favorite snack?

Once again a big thanks to another teen on the web for the nomination. Hoe you enjoyed reading this.




16 comments:

  1. I love your answers!

    I'm gonna be a rule-breaker and comment my answers instead of posting it. ;-)


    1. Have you ever stayed up all night?
    Yes, but I fell asleep around 6 in the morning by accident.

    2. What is your favorite book?
    I don't know. Probably Airman by Eoin Colfer. It's really good.

    3. What is your favorite word?
    It used to be bubbles when I was younger, but now it is.....*tries to think* Uhh, I can't remember. Hahaha. Oh well.

    4. What word do you hate the most?
    Overused words like awesome. Most things are not awe inspiring.

    5.Favorite super hero?
    Agent (Director) Coulson, probably. He's amazing. But I only say that to get out of choosing all of the amazing people.

    6.Have you ever been stung by a bee?
    Try getting stung by like 20 bees at the same time. Well, it seemed like 20, but I think it was only like 5 bees. It's a fuzzy childhood memory so who knows?

    7.Your worst pet peeve?
    I don't know???? Umm... making someone else do something just because you don't like them.

    8.Favorite TV show when you were a child?
    I think it was called Dragon Tales??

    9.Favorite day of the week?
    Fridays or Saturdays.

    10. Can you cut shapes?
    What does this mean????? I don't understand.

    11.Favorite snack?
    Pickles but if that doesn't count then I like to sneak a glass of chocolate milk and cookies past my siblings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've read Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer but I'll have to check out airman. Oh and cutting shapes is a type of dance that everyone seems to be doing at the moment( at least in my school.)

      Delete
  2. Lol HAHA XD
    That has happened to me I smiled and said hi to some stranger who looked like a friend from far don't know who was more shocked him or me :P
    My favourite subject was also Maths :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That moment when you realize it is the most embarrassing ever. Virtual high five for maths, I like algebra the best.

      Delete
  3. Great post, I loved doing mine it was really fun!
    Love your blog <3

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me I loved your answers they were all so creative and funny
    Amber
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your welcome, I can't wait to see your answers.

      Delete
  5. Lovely post as always xx Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I love your blog and the design . I will certainly follow you.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for nominating me! Also, I'm following you on "Bloglovin" now....
    ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow. I'm really excited to see your answers.

      Delete