Pages

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Lets talk...

         ...Cookies with Star Girl.

When I first met cookie she was a funny little thing,
She was incredibly round and incredibly thin.
She wore caramel hats and rarely clothed,
She'd never be somewhere alone.
Cookies. Circular discs of pure undeniable bliss.  How I love cookies ,in fact I often consider myself a cookie connoisseur .
Here are my top 4 favorite cookies.

1) Maryland gooeys chocolate chip cookies.  Crunchy cookie outing filled with a silky and gooey chocolaty center certified to make your mouth water. You many find yourself addicted to these cookies. 




2) Smarties cookies. Sweet and chocolaty multicolored  pieces of heaven embedded into a soft and chewy cookie. 

Image
3) Double chocolate chip cookies- The cookie designed for chocolate lovers. Extra chocolaty, double the bliss. 
Image




4) Ginger bread cookies. Not only amazing for the festive time but suitable for the autumn and winter seasons. Tasty and flavorful.   

Image
There are so many cookies I haven't tried, what is your favorite type of cookie and are there any you recommend? 




14 comments:

  1. Any with choco chips works for me XD :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocoholics unite. Virtual high 5.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Preach sista, They are agreeably the boss of all cookies.

      Delete
  3. Nice post dear!
    I'm following you, kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You have an amazing sense of style, your blog is awesome.

      Delete
  4. LOL, I LOVE COOKIES
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these! *Drool* You've got to love cookies in general. Maryland's are to die for (and ashamedly, I go through a whole pack, myself, in a rather disturbing speed). And I completely forgot that Smarties Cookies exist! I need them back in my life!

    Golden Ducklings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now you have made me hungry, I love cookies!!
    Marylands are the best
    and Fox's

    Meme xx

    Latest post out now 'Waterstones Mini Haul'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaah cookies are just so good, Fox'x are one of the best and Maryland's might have to come first on my favorites. I was so hungry writing this post. sigh This is what happens when you bring up cookies. Lol

      Delete