Friday, 9 January 2015

Love and other stuff.

Love letters to you #1
funmozar.com

An Autumn anthem
By the fire we'll reside,
On a cold Autumn night.
With our mugs and our comfy gloves.
Where there's no trace of fear
And no rules to adhere to.
Here we'll sing to our hearts content.
And we'll laugh and we'll play,
Reminisce of the day
when we were young and we first met.
The time we joked around,
Built a tree house,
Wore crowns,
And pretended we were royalty.
Found peace in the silence,
Between our souls,
When we didn't have each other to hold.
And we'd cross our fingers,
whisper promises
There was no stronger love than this.

These were the times we vowed we wouldn't forget.

I hope you enjoyed my first post in another series; love letters to you.

8 comments:

  1. Hi nice post! Please tell anyone you know who likes dance about my blog because I will be talking about that new DISGUSTING video that Maddie Zielgar from Dance Moms is in. :)

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sure I will, I watched the video and I didn't really get it all that much.

      Delete
  2. You honestly have real talent and I am so glad that you created this blog, because it's a pleasure to read what amazing things you write. Whilst I was reading it, I was like how do you come with awesome things like that!!
    If you couldn't already tell I loved it! Hope you keep on writing more in this series. 1st=Breathtaking and I am not just saying that.
    Amber xx
    http://amberoseblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much. I'm so glad you liked it and I'm excited to post more in the series.

      Delete