Sunday, 18 January 2015

Project H- week#4

It's almost week four y'all. It's almost week 4. And was that repetition necessary? 
Heck no.
So what's the task for this upcoming week. You'll find it under this adorably cute picture of a turtle that I found.
Not mine-
www.pinterest.com

Get creative.
Write a song about a mongoose who fell in love with a mule.
Run around the house screaming coconuts.
Write a poem about a dog that stalked you.
Throw sweets at people ( in a loving and gentle way.)
Hug people without any reasoning.
Start dancing randomly.
Write a speech and read it to someone ( in my case,a little brown teddy bear I call Bob)
Be free and don't let anyone limit you this week.
Happiness is all about expression and letting the inner you out, so express yourself.

A little note- I'm posting this on a Sunday because I was terribly bored and I was really eager to share this, I really should have posted this tomorrow but I'm a rebel so yeah.

6 comments:

  1. That is one happy turtle :P
    Cool idea's and running around screaming coconuts lol XD :P
    Love this post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you;) He is very happy, I think i'll name him Thomas since I have an obsession with naming animals. Some moments I just get ideas and have the urge to write them down,the coconut one was one of them.

      Delete
  2. Haha that picture is cute, I would run around and scream coconuts but I am in my bf's parents house and don't think they would appreciate that haha! (Would love too though)

    This made me chuckle lovely post!

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I already ran around the house screaming coconuts and I could feel the judgment radiating of my siblings. I can't imagine how it would be in your situation. lol.

      Delete
  3. I want that turtle!
    I nominated you for the Infinity Dreams award
    Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish cartoon turtles were real.Thank you so much, I'm excited to answer the questions.

      Delete