Saturday, 24 January 2015

Project H- week#5

Oh, hello there. Do you ..um... notice anything different?
I changed my blog design. I wanted something different and here is what I have produced ,but lets get onto the real purpose of this post.

A post in which I give thanks.
This coming week, it's all about thanking the things that make you happy.
So here is my list.

Thanks to the morning sky for brightening up those dull moments.
Thanks to blogging for allowing me to share my thoughts
Thanks to teddy bears for being so cute and huggable ( not that I even have one pfffft)
Thanks to school for providing a safe place to learn.
Thanks to books for creating an escape from life.
Thanks to Chocolate and chicken and Doritos and sweets for always being there.
Thanks to being alive.
Thanks to the lord for guiding me through rough times.
Thanks to being hopelessly in love with every cute dog I see.
Thanks to the the existence of laughter, life would be boring without it.
Thanks to everyone reading this post right now, you are amazing. When I first started blogging I felt like no one really wanted to listen to what I had to say and all the ideas I had, well they had nowhere to go. Because of all of you I have been able to meet so many different people and learn so many new things.( Now should commence the really soppy music and all the feels.) Can we all just pretend we're having one huge virtual group hug right now.

What do you want to give thanks to?

And yes I know it's not Monday but yet again I was really eager to post this. Oh and I've now got this song stuck in my head, can we talk about how creepy the video is? The message of the song is brilliant but what's with the video?


8 comments:

  1. Today I'd like to thank Sunday for letting me sleep for as long as I wanted to..I needed that :D
    I do a thank you post too but mine is more sarcastic than sincere :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you Sunday, you've done us proud. I'm actually a big fan of sarcasm, do you have a link to the post?

      Delete
    2. http://diaryforneal.blogspot.in/2015/01/thank-you-notes-1-people-in-commute.html

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine, I really appreciate you checking it out.

      Delete