Friday, 16 January 2015

The art of writing short stories.

Whilst reading a guest post on Sammie the stargirl's blog by Emily I was inspired to write my own 110 word story. Here it is dear reader, I'm not even sure if it's 110 words.

There are two things you must acknowledge in this life. The light and the dark . You must never confuse these things or allow them to mingle. I'd tell you why but what fun would that be, if I ruined all the mystery. There are certain things the mind can go without knowing, I'll let you decide if this is one of those things. A likely possibility would be that you. Yes you, are going to purposely allow these things to mingle just to see what the outcome is. I did and where did I find myself? In the bottom of a  dark abyss with a llama I've named Lucas. 
www.drawingnow.com


 I don't know whether you can class this as a story but I had so much fun writing it.  You might even want to try write your own.

10 comments:

  1. LOL. Lucas the llama. Nice work, that's a nifty little idea! I've seen as short as 4-word stories before, so I'd classify it as a story, why not!

    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Not many people know this, but this story was based on a true recount of events.lol.

      Delete
  2. llama..lol XD
    This was nice :)
    llama hahah not going to forget it anytime soon now XD :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really don't know how I came up with that.

      Delete
  3. It was so deep and then... llama. Great great post!

    Visit my blog? x Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great story, especially the end. You can't go wrong with llama's :) They're the best.

    x Envy
    Picking up the Pieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You certainly can't go wrong with llamas.

      Delete