Pages

Sunday, 1 February 2015

Change? and project H

It's February, let's have some change.

www.richardgerver.com


I know, I know. I'm sorry.
As you can probably tell this isn't my usual set up but I wanted some change. And I know it was only a few weeks ago since I changed my blog design but I wasn't quite feeling then night writer's dairy.
I remember coming up with that name rather quickly and without thinking too much about it. I liked it for the first couple months but now..... Now I want some change.

So from here forward my new blog title is A night full of riots.  The name seemed cool and I felt as if it kind of describes what goes on in my mind. At night my mind is alive with with ideas that refuse to cease.  I want my blog to be more of a representation of me. I want it to be simple, I want it to focus more on the heart of the blog; the content. I want it to be me. I've been tweaking this design for the last week and I've got it to a stage where I'm pleased with my results.

And wait there is more change. My new blogging schedule will now go according to the following
Monday- Project H
Wednesday- Anything
Friday - Fiction Friday.
Except for this post obviously.

Due to the end of my school year coming soon and the inevitable end of year exams, this schedule will allow me to manage my homework and revision but also give me enough time to blog.

So now for project H-  A playlist of smiles

For this week, create a playlist of the songs that make you happy. I will be making mine and hopefully sharing it with you guys next week. So go forth and find those songs.

But before you guys leave, you must know of this epic event that's soon taking place. You've heard of the Oscars right? Well let me introduce you to the Blogscars. I shall tell you no more than this- It is legen.................wait for it............dary. So make sure to check out that link.

Now excuse me whilst I go dig up all my revision books and crumpled notes and try to understand how to balance equations. * Sigh*

14 comments:

  1. It took me a while when you changed your name from Outrageous Glamorous to Stargirl to figure out it's you lol..thankfully this time you posted about the change lol XD
    Thank you so much for mentioning that :D
    You're awesome :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I realized that when I changed my name I didn't say anything about it. Outrageous Glamour at first seemed cool but then I felt like it was one of those names that make up gurus use and I know nothing about make up . I think star girl suits me better because my name means star.

      Delete
    2. It does?cool..my real name means 'good for all' :D

      Delete
    3. I love it when names have meanings to them. I feel it makes them just that little bit special.

      Delete
  2. Cool new name!
    New post now on blog
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/love-season-with-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll be sure to check your post out.

      Delete
  3. Lovely post and blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    FantasyFashioned
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'd love to follow you, I love your latest post, that backpack was so effective with the casual look.

      Delete
  4. Aw! The new name is pretty! :D

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A night full of riots is a phrase full of imagery- I love it. Especially how Star Girl compliments it :)

    ReplyDelete