Pages

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

How to celebrate Valentines day

imgkid.com



Will you be my valentine?                        
Maybe you'll say no.
But I'm really hoping for a yes,
don't think I'll get it though.





This valentines day is going to be EPIC. You know why? Because Stella over here is going to share some tips with you. full proof and guaranteed to make an amazing valentines day.

How to celebrate valentines day, the star girl way

1-Buy some chocolate. Buy it.Smell it. Or just stare at it. Fill yourself with the happiness that is chocolate.

2-Get some animals because their company beats the one of humans. ( I'm joking hahaha, *awkwardly adverts her head away from the screen*)

 3- Have a dance party. You turn up that music and you bust those moves.

 4- Know that you can spend it alone if you choose. You're just too much of an amazing unicorn for all these other mere muggles and everyone should stop thinking that you're lonely.

5- Pretend your Beyonce...or not. Probably not.

6- Write a list of all the things you love about yourself.

7-  Raid your local store and acquire all the tubs of Ben and Jerry's that you can get.

8- If all else fails maybe this will help. Sit down, make a hot beverage and just think. Think about all the people that you value and love and also know that they love you too. Oh and

So there it is. Eight things that you can do to make an amazing valentines day.



20 comments:

  1. Nice post dear
    Good tips
    New blog post
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/different-shades-of-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Valentine's Day isn't about having a significant other...it's about loving yourself and all the people around you who make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Valentines day is a day of appreciation for yourself,the people that love and respect you and whom you love and respect back.

      Delete
  3. Or one can stop making a big deal out of it :P
    is that a red unicorn at the beginning? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could do that too. Actually that's a good point, sometimes Valentines day is made to seem like this big thing when really it's just another day. Another day to appreciate our lives and the people around us. And yes. Yes it is a red unicorn.

      Delete
  4. great post, definetely true :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, I was worried my valentines day would be awful but definitely not!
    bebeabout100.blgspot.co.uk
    Bebeabout xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Happy belated Valentine's day. I hope you had fun.

      Delete
  6. Animals really are the best company, I would do anything to spend valentines day with my cats again, miss them so much. Great inspiration well done.

    Meme xx

    Latest Post out now
    '100 Questions With Meme//Tag'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Cats are beautiful creatures. I love animals( the cute non killer ones) and I'd love to have a pet in the future.

      Delete
  7. I LOVE THIS LIST. BUT ALSO, go get all the valentines you can get and give them to everyone. Be crazy. Be amazing. Just love. <3 I hope your Valentine's Day is wonderful, Stella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and a Happy Happy Happy Happy belated Valentine's day. I hope your's was wonderful as well. I spent mine with inanimate objects and food ( oh and obviously my family)

      Delete
  8. great post, so different, love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I thought I'd put my own quirky twist on a how to.

      Delete
  9. "Get some animals because their company beats the one of humans"
    *Laughs and then looks down at 35 cats*

    Haha! Great tips Stella!

    ReplyDelete