Monday, 9 March 2015
The Versatile Blogger Award
To Bobo the chimp I thank you.
Oh and Bob the llama,
Suzie the unicorn,
Toby the hamster,
Raj the tortoise,
Lucy the owl (oh how wise you are),
Winnie the pooh and Eeyore.
Thank you for getting me this far.
(cue over dramatic crying.)
Its...been..an...honor. (More crying)
So I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by this brilliant gal and I want to say a big thank you to her.
Here are the rules y'all.
Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
Tell the readers 7 cool facts about yourself
Finally, nominate 5-15 other bloggers for this awesome award.
Let's do this thang.
So...um.. this is the part where I tell you seven facts about myself. That's easy right? Hmmmm.
I own a branch of unicorn salons around the world? That's a lie.
I uhh love sports. That's a lie too.
I once tried to attacked a scarf .I'm going to say that's a lie as well.
But in all seriousness:
1) I get emotionally attached to book characters
2)My dreams can get real weird. Like hamster astronauts in space weird.
3) I fear human interaction. I said it, I know I sound like some anti social alien but I really do.
4)I'm a professional procrastinator.
5) I used to think I possessed magical powers and sometimes when there was no one around ( wow that sounded creepy) I pretended I was like Harry Potter.
6) I can't dance. sigh. My dreams of becoming Beyonce's back up dancer just seem to be so far away.
7) I'm a very stubborn person and hate to be told that I'm not capable of doing something.
And now to my nominations. I always find it really hard to nominate people because I tend to choose the same people. So to prevent that, why not just nominate you all? It's a bit of a cop out but If you do have a blog and are reading this I hope you accept the nomination.
Before you go, check out the guest post I did on Amelia Grace's blog, she's awesome.