Pages

Wednesday, 24 June 2015

I don't know where this is going

The one in which I don't know where I'm going with it.

Take me to San Francisco, Brooklyn or japan.
Fly me over paradise,
where oceans lie by sand.
We'll tiptoe along the boulevards
and dance on silver streets,
act like total experts
on a place we've never been.

My urge to travel is almost completely overshadowed by my growing fear of being attacked by a swarm of violent Angora rabbits. Above that fear stands one far greater- High school.

Over dramatized description of high school coming to you in 3...2...1

School is like a never ending fall into a deep dark abyss, or the gradual consumption of a flaming hot Trinidad moruga scorpion pepper. It's like drowning in quick sand or being mauled by a bear in the middle of a hot and vibrant summer. It's bad but it's not the worst thing in the world. There are worse things than school: like the idea of mutant ice cream cones plaguing the streets or the engineering of giant 7 foot squirrels.

I do however feel like a massive jerk for writing that, as I fully acknowledge that so many people would kill to go to school. But my issue isn't about the work, or the teachers, or the tests. ( Even though I die a little each time when the teacher announces a test.) It's more about the environment and the utter lack of respect and understanding of personal space. It's infuriating to say the least.
And before I forget- To everyone in my maths class who insists on being annoying, ooooh you best get your act together. I will rebuke you child!!

But school aside, may we just take a second to appreciate this video...



and this one...


(Why is this guy so good?)

and this one.
At 37 seconds though-Boy why is you sliding along the floor?

Well ya'll that's it. It seems like I'm suffering from a bad case of writers block so excuse the shortness of this post and the fact that I haven't posted in a week. I Hope you're having a great summer and if you live in England like me, then I think you can agree that calling this summer would be pushing it. So instead, I hope you have a great moderately cold day.

I'm out.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! The line, "I Hope you're having a great summer and if you live in England like me, then I think you can agree that calling this summer would be pushing it. So instead, I hope you have a great moderately cold day." made me crack up.
    I can totally relate to what you said about school. Sometimes, school feels like Tartarus itself. But no matter what happens, ultimately, it is school (and college) days that we end up reminiscing the most.
    And as for writer's block? I get that feeling too, a lot of times. All you can do is write, write, write, write till you get it right! :)
    Stay awesome as ever,
    Much love,
    Archie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll keep in mind what you've said about school, I suppose it's not that bad. Hopefully I'll get over my writers block soon, thank you for the advice. And in response to the stay awesome as ever, right back at ya.

      Delete
    2. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT MODERATELY COLD DAY
      crying
      write a post on english weather pls

      You're great :) I love your blog -bree

      Delete