Friday, 25 September 2015

Autumn At The Moment And Tuffin Talks

"It's probably best you leave the otter alone, sir."

It's officially Autumn people.
It's the season of social acceptance. The time of year when it's finally okay to aggressively hug your neighbors cat and run down the street screaming "Fluffy!!!"

Here's what I've been loving lately.

Music


But I'm not trying to get arrested here, so I can't put the song up.
There's a 30 second preview if you scroll down on the page from the link.

Blog

Instagram
A.K.A- Mom 100.

Book
Origin

Obsessions
.Grown Ups Read Things They Wrote As Kids
You need to listen to these podcasts.
.Online shopping
Because it really does trump real shopping.

YouTube

Food
Just food in general really.
Not going to lie, I'm quite impressed at this design.

Tuffin Talks-
Like a coffee shop conversation but way better. (And a little less social.)
This isn't anything that extraordinary, I'd really just like you guys to bombard me with questions so I can answer them in a following blog post.
Almost like a Q and A session but slightly more aggressive.
So come at me!


4 comments:

  1. I read the Manifesto sometime last year. It's so interesting seeing her progression into popularity, and how she deals with it, especially when it's from a blogger's point of view! I hope you enjoy it!
    Eve @ Pen & Key <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just food in general.

    Yup, my life story sistah! <3

    Q&A: Favourite type of ice-cream? Best thing about blogging? Worst thing about blogging (impossible, I know)?! Describe yourself in 5 words. Fave blogs?

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like we're the same person! Lol
      Thank you for the questions Lexie.

      Delete