Tuesday, 5 January 2016

I Have Nothing To Write About.

 In which I don't really know what to write about.



My mindset is that if I sit in front of the computer screen for long enough, eventually I'll end up typing something. But it's been 2 hours.

Usually when I'm not writing I'm either eating or watching YouTube videos.( Which isn't a very healthy duo.) Of course this is minus the time I spend attending hell and doing homework. Most times I'm writing on my blog and other times I'm writing whatever comes to mind. These are things that I'm probably never going to take any further or end up putting out there. Random sentence starters that I can't help but drool over yet can't seem to find paragraphs that work with them. And as a lover of words, that's pretty sad. But stuff sucks. I'll roll with the punches. 

I however have nothing to write about currently, other than my never subsiding fear of failure which no one should have the displeasure of reading through, and so I shall not write anything. This was just an update to reassure you that I'm still alive and to wish you a happy new year.

6 comments:

  1. happy new year! that's okay, we've all been there-- trust me, you'll get your mojo back:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so.
      Although that probably sounds more dramatic than it needs to.

      Delete
  2. happy new year!

    i go through phases like that.

    i take the transport to misery (bus) to hell every day :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I feel your pain my friend. I feel ya.

      Delete
  3. Write about the pineapple that fell In love with a dinosaur. It can be as shitty as it needs to be. It'll all be fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. I just might. I mean, stranger things have happened.

      Delete